Are your baked goods good enough for a blue ribbon? Preheat your oven, fire up your competitive spirit, and enter the King Arthur Baking Contest at Pulaski Public Library.
This years category is DESSERTS.
2019 KING ARTHUR FLOUR BAKING CONTEST @ Pulaski Public Library
DATE : March 16th, 2019 TIME : 10 am
OPEN TO: Adult (16 YEARS old and older) 2019 Category : DESSERTS
KING ARTHUR FLOUR PRIZES: 1 st place: $75 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/ kingarthurflour.com
2 nd place: $50 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/ kingarthurflour.com
3 rd place: $25 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/ kingarthurflour.com
1. Exhibitor must bring the opened bag of King Arthur Flour or submit a UPC label from the flour bag when he/she submits the entry.
2. Fill out Entry Form by March 10th to be registered to participate. There is no entry fee.
3. Must provide a legible recipe, with the entry preferably typed or emailed prior to contest to email@example.com
4. Entries must be in place between 9:30-9:45am. Judging will begin promptly at 10 am. Bakers must stay until awards are given out. If using NUTS, please let us know so we can clearly mark it on entry card.
5. Criteria for the baked good: Taste 50 points, Overall Appearance + Creativity 25 points, Texture 25 points TOTAL 100 points.
Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
While judges are tasting all the entries, you will get your chance too! A People Choice award will be given with no prize but definitely winner will have bragging rights.